- Handbook for Faculty and Graduate Students
- MEES Course Catalog
- Request a joint degree form
- Graduate assistantships
- Meet and confer guidelines
- Graduate Student Council contact information
- Get to know your UMCES peers and alumni
- Discover post-doc opportunities
- Catch up on student news and events
- View the Accreditation Readiness Report, Self Study and Accreditation Supporting documents, Accreditation Activity Reports and more about UMCES' Accreditation.
Student Consumer Information
- Find information for students, families, and staff members required by the Higher Education Opportunity Act, including UMD Policy and Procedures on the Disclosure of Student Education Records, UMD FAQ for Parents and Guardians, Student Rights Under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), and Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities.
- Student Achievement (student and program information)
Graduate Education Office
Throughout the year, the Office of the Vice President of Education supports UMCES education efforts in a variety of ways. This includes being a source of information and assistance to students and faculty on education-related matters, and a liaison between faculty and students with the MEES Graduate Program/UMCP Graduate School Offices.
Vice President for Education