Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates:
Classes begin online only March 30; teleworking continues until further notice; all events cancelled.
Horn Point Laboratory
My primary interest is how landuse and human activities on land influence the water quality of streams draining the land. My second interest is the impact of freshwater streams and rivers on estuaries and the Coastal Zone.
Areas of Expertise
- Watershed Hydrology and Biogeochemistry
- Estuarine Ecology
- Duke University, 1975, Ph.D., Biological Oceanography
- University of Pennsylvania, 1968, B.A.
- STAC Publication 16-0072016
- Biogeochem. 127: 231-253 DOI 10.1007/s10533-015-0177-12016
- J. Agricult. Science 152: S96-S1062014