Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates:
Online classes and teleworking continues until further notice; all events cancelled. Click here for resources and support.
Assistant Research Professor
Horn Point Laboratory
Areas of Expertise
- The role of phytoplankton in the global carbon cycle.
- Satellite remote sensing.
- African Great Lake Limnology.
- University of Waterloo, 2010, Ph.D., Department of Biology
- University of Waterloo, 2005, M.S., Department of Biology
- Queen's University, 1999, B.S., Civil Environmental Engineering
- Global Biogeochemical Cycles. doi:10.1002/2016GB0055212016
- In [eds.] Glibert, P. and T. Kana: Aquatic Microbial Ecology and Biogeochemistry: A Dual Perspective.2016
- Limnology and Oceanography: Methods. 13: 138-155.2015