Ray Cho comes to UMCES with extensive design and construction background in public and private sectors. Prior to joining UMCES, he has worked in University of Maryland College Park and Salisbury University, focusing on Campus Facilities Planning. He has been programming and designing buildings around Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Baltimore metro areas since 2003. Mr. Cho also teaches courses in Construction Management Technology and Technology Education at University of Maryland Eastern Shore. His teaching / research interests focus on efficiency and pragmatic approach in planning, design, construction and facilities management.
Areas of Expertise
- Capital Programming and Budgeting
- Master Planning and Space Management
- Facilities Renewal and Rehabilitation
- Energy Management and Sustainability
- M.Arch. University of Maryland (Architecture)
- B.A. University of Minnesota (Architecture)